- 12 beach themed shortbread
- 3-Day Sessions -- Tuesday through Thursday.
- Enrollment strictly limited to 6 students per session.
- Students should arrive for lunch at 11:30.
- Baking and/or decorating starts at 11:45 and students may be picked up at 2:30.
- We provide all materials, including t-shirt and bandana to take home, plus aprons and gloves to wear at the bakery.
- Please advise us of any food allergies or other conditions we need to be aware of. We will also need an emergency contact and phone number, just in case.
- All students MUST wear closed toe shoes (no flip flops)
- Tuition is $279 per student, per session. Places held upon payment of $99 (non-refundable) registration ONLINE. No exceptions.
- Tuition balance of $180 is due upon arrival on Day 1.
- If you have two or more students that want to be in the same session, please reserve multiple places together by changing the QUANTITY of registrations you purchase from your cart.
- When checking out, please include the name and age of your camper in the notes.
- All bakery employees have been vaccinated for COVID-19. We will still require all students to wear masks in the bakery.
"A great value!" Here's what you get for your money... NINE hours of adult supervision and small group learning in the kitchen. THREE lunches. UNLIMITED drinks and snacks while your child is at the bakery. ONE t-shirt and ONE bandana to take home. SEVERAL boxes of treats made by your child to take home and enjoy. ONE UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!
- Session 1- BAKERY EXPERIENCE, June 1-3 [ages 6-8]
- Session 2- CAKE DECORATING, June 8-10 [ages 9+]
- Session 3- MASTER BAKER, June 15-17 [ages 9+]
- Session 4- BAKERY EXPERIENCE, June 22-24 [ages 6-8]
- Session 5- CAKE DECORATING, July 6-8 [ages 9+]
- Session 6- MASTER BAKER, July 13-15 [ages 9+]
Serves 1-2 These are individual (3" diameter) cakes consisting of 2-3 layers of cake infused with syrup, buttercream, and a garnish. For pick up at the Bakery on Friday. Packaged as individual cakes, or in sets of two. Each week we make a unique flavor: Friday, 2/19: Chocolate Espresso is chocolate cake infused with espresso simple syrup, with coffee buttercream between the layers, and topped with chocolate ganache, a chocolate dipped rolled wafer cookie, and chocolate dipped coffee beans. Friday, 2/26: Latte is vanilla cake infused with espresso syrup, with coffee buttercream between the layers, and topped with a vanilla French macaron and chocolate coated coffee beans. Friday, 3/5: Lemon Hibiscus is vanilla cake infused with hibiscus syrup, with lemon buttercream between the layers, and topped with a meringue and a sugared lemon slice. Friday 3/12: Chai is vanilla cake infused with chai simple syrup, with chai buttercream between the layers, and topped with a star anise, and a cinnamon spice French macaron. Friday 3/19: Lemon Elderflower is vanilla cake infused with St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, with lemon curd between the layers, and topped with elderflower buttercream flowers, a meringue, and a sugared lemon slice. Friday, 3/26: Banana Maple is a vanilla cake infused with maple simple syrup, with fresh bananas and maple buttercream between the layers, and topped with a pecan tuille.
Gift Cards available for purchase online! We will send a confirmation and keep a paper record at the bakery. All you have to do to use the gift card is tell the staff your name.