- Sort by Default Order
Hand printed on a vintage Vandercook letterpress. The background (red) type is old wood type, while the cities and towns are printed using old metal type salvaged from a barn in Gordo, Alabama. The print measures 12" x 18" and is made on brown chipboard. Choose either the ALABAMA background ($30), the SWEET HOME background ($30), or BOTH ($55, save a bit on shipping). Prices INCLUDE shipping & handling. Posters will be mailed via USPS priority mail anywhere in the continental United States. Orders outside the U.S., please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
While he may be best known as a great writer and story teller, Anthony Bourdain was first a chef. The exact quote that inspired this print is:
The Italians and Spanish, the Chinese and Vietnamese see food as part of a larger, more essential and pleasurable part of daily life. Not as an experience to be collected or bragged about - or as a ritual like filling up a car - but as something else that gives pleasure, like sex or music, or a good nap in the afternoon.This tribute to to food lovers everywhere was hand printed on a vintage Vandercook letterpress. The inks are gold and white, and the shadings on each print vary slightly due to the nature of the press. The print measures 12" x 18" and is made on heavy chocolate colored cover stock. A portion of the revenue from the sale of these posters will be donated to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Price INCLUDES shipping & handling. Posters will be mailed via USPS priority mail anywhere in the continental United States. Orders outside the U.S., please contact us directly at email@example.com for pricing.
- 3-Day Sessions -- Tuesday through Thursday.
- Enrollment strictly limited to 6 students per session.
- Students should arrive for lunch at 11:30.
- Baking and/or decorating starts at 11:45 and students may be picked up at 2:30.
- We provide all materials, including t-shirt and bandana to take home, plus aprons and gloves to wear at the bakery.
- Please advise us of any food allergies or other conditions we need to be aware of. We will also need an emergency contact and phone number, just in case.
- All students MUST wear closed toe shoes (no flip flops)
- Tuition is $249 per student, per session. Places held upon payment of $99 (non-refundable) registration ONLINE. No exceptions.
- Tuition balance of $150 is due upon arrival on Day 1.
- If you have two or more students that want to be in the same session, please reserve multiple places together by changing the QUANTITY of registrations you purchase from your cart.
- When checking out, please include the name and age of your camper in the notes.
"A great value!" Here's what you get for your money... NINE hours of adult supervision and small group learning in the kitchen. THREE lunches. UNLIMITED drinks and snacks while your child is at the bakery. ONE t-shirt and ONE bandana to take home. SEVERAL boxes of treats made by your child to take home and enjoy. ONE UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!Session 1- CONFIDENT BAKING, June 4-6 [ages 6-8] Session 2- MASTER BAKER, June 11-13 [ages 9+] Session 3- CAKE DECORATING, June 18-20 [ages 9+] Session 4- CAKE DECORATING, June 25-27 [ages 9+] Session 5- MASTER BAKER, July 9-11 [ages 9+] Session 6- CAKE DECORATING, July 16-18 [ages 9+] For detailed class descriptions, click here.
This is an 8-inch round, four-layer vanilla cake, with home made vanilla buttercream between the layers and on the cake. It is decorated with teal-to-white ombre icing, with buttercream flowers and a customized gum paste "tag." This cake serves 10-12 people. THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT THE BAKERY ONLY. Please specify the date needed. ONE WEEK'S NOTICE IS REQUIRED TO GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY. If you need a cake sooner than that, please call the bakery. We will gladly let you know what is available.