We take our most popular holiday shortbread, wrap them individually, and present them on a decorative platter with a bow. This presentation is perfect for offices or corporate clients or anytime you want to share treats safely. You choose the number of cookies you'd like to give. We wrap them, put them on the platter, and tie it all up with a bow. The platter in the photo has 25 cookies. These are available for pick up from the bakery from December 1 -19. IN STORE ONLY. Call the bakery for delivery requests.
Game Day Shortbread Box! Delivery includes a BAMA DOZEN (17 shortbreads) and a gift card with your message. THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER OF BOXES AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY. THIS ITEM IS PORCH DELIVERED. WE WILL LEAVE THE BOX OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR, ON THE PORCH, TAKE A PHOTO OF THE BOX, AND TEXT IT TO THE RECIPIENT. WE CANNOT DELIVER TO DORMS OR TO APARTMENTS WITH INSIDE-ONLY ACCESS. WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BOXES AFTER DELIVERY. PLEASE LET YOUR STUDENT KNOW TO EXPECT A PORCH DELIVERY ON THE DATE ORDERED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE THESE COOKIES FOR PICK UP AT THE BAKERY, ORDER FOR THE DATE DESIRED, AND ADD "PICK-UP AT BAKERY" IN THE NOTES. THE PRICE IS THE SAME FOR PICK UP OR DELIVERY OF THIS ITEM.
Gift Cards available for purchase online! We will send a confirmation and keep a paper record at the bakery. All you have to do to use the gift card is tell the staff your name.
While he may be best known as a great writer and story teller, Anthony Bourdain was first a chef. The exact quote that inspired this print is:
The Italians and Spanish, the Chinese and Vietnamese see food as part of a larger, more essential and pleasurable part of daily life. Not as an experience to be collected or bragged about - or as a ritual like filling up a car - but as something else that gives pleasure, like sex or music, or a good nap in the afternoon.This tribute to to food lovers everywhere was hand printed on a vintage Vandercook letterpress. The inks are gold and white, and the shadings on each print vary slightly due to the nature of the press. The print measures 12" x 18" and is made on heavy chocolate colored cover stock. A portion of the revenue from the sale of these posters will be donated to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Price INCLUDES shipping & handling. Posters will be mailed via USPS priority mail anywhere in the continental United States. Orders outside the U.S., please contact us directly at email@example.com for pricing.
Hand printed on a vintage Vandercook letterpress. The background (red) type is old wood type, while the cities and towns are printed using old metal type salvaged from a barn in Gordo, Alabama. The print measures 12" x 18" and is made on brown chipboard. Choose either the ALABAMA background ($30), the SWEET HOME background ($30), or BOTH ($55, save a bit on shipping). Prices INCLUDE shipping & handling. Posters will be mailed via USPS priority mail anywhere in the continental United States. Orders outside the U.S., please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
Our fruitcakes have been bathed weekly in rum since we baked them in September. Full of cherries, citrus, nuts and other various goodies, these loaf-sized treats are truly special and delicious. These are available from Thanksgiving throughout the holiday season IN STORE ONLY. Call the bakery for delivery requests.
- 3-Day Sessions -- Tuesday through Thursday.
- Enrollment strictly limited to 6 students per session.
- Students should arrive for lunch at 11:30.
- Baking and/or decorating starts at 11:45 and students may be picked up at 2:30.
- We provide all materials, including t-shirt and bandana to take home, plus aprons and gloves to wear at the bakery.
- Please advise us of any food allergies or other conditions we need to be aware of. We will also need an emergency contact and phone number, just in case.
- All students MUST wear closed toe shoes (no flip flops)
- Tuition is $249 per student, per session. Places held upon payment of $99 (non-refundable) registration ONLINE. No exceptions.
- Tuition balance of $150 is due upon arrival on Day 1.
- If you have two or more students that want to be in the same session, please reserve multiple places together by changing the QUANTITY of registrations you purchase from your cart.
- When checking out, please include the name and age of your camper in the notes.
"A great value!" Here's what you get for your money... NINE hours of adult supervision and small group learning in the kitchen. THREE lunches. UNLIMITED drinks and snacks while your child is at the bakery. ONE t-shirt and ONE bandana to take home. SEVERAL boxes of treats made by your child to take home and enjoy. ONE UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!
- Session 1- BAKERY EXPERIENCE, June 2-4 [ages 6-8]
- Session 2- MASTER BAKER, June 9-11 [ages 9+]
- Session 3- CAKE DECORATING, June 16-18 [ages 9+]
- Session 4- BAKERY EXPERIENCE, June 23-25 [ages 6-8]
- Session 5- MASTER BAKER, July 7-9 [ages 9+]
- Session 6- CAKE DECORATING, July 14-16 [ages 9+]
This is an 8-inch round, four-layer vanilla cake, with home made vanilla buttercream between the layers and on the cake. It is decorated with teal-to-white ombre icing, with buttercream flowers and a customized gum paste "tag." This cake serves 10-12 people. THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT THE BAKERY ONLY. Please specify the date needed. ONE WEEK'S NOTICE IS REQUIRED TO GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY. If you need a cake sooner than that, please call the bakery. We will gladly let you know what is available.
This is an 8-inch round, four-layer vanilla cake, with home made vanilla buttercream between the layers and on the cake. It is decorated with black houndstooth and red accents and serves 10-12 people. THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT THE BAKERY ONLY. Please specify the date needed and your message at checkout.